Re: [Scheme-reports] read-error? and file-error? should be part of their respective packages.

Well, it's not like the spec is written in stone (yet). I've thought of
the stub idea, but I believe that it is really ugly and unnecessary.
Since there is no change to the semantics, couldn't the WG have some
remedy (perhaps unanimous consent) to fix this issue before the standard
is fully petrified?

Arthur