Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal Comment: Change syntax of symbols from |<symbol element>*| to #"<string element>*"

A survey to see what other implementations use #"..." for would be
useful. My impression is that it is rarely used. Given that eggs will be
broken, whichever way the working group decides, I believe it is better
to reduce the amount of special characters to allow maximum flexibility
for naming in the identifier lexical space. Also, given the fact that
the working group  believes it is necessary to standardize literal
symbols and not bytestrings, it is further evidence that #"..." for
symbols should be considered a higher priority use.

Arthur