Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 1

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Arthur A. Gleckler
<scheme@x> wrote:
>> Thanks.  Can you please revise it to say that there should also be
>> referenes to relevant work wherever relevant?
>
> No problem.  I added this text:
>   Eli asks that we include references to relevant work, e.g. R6RS, wherever
>   applicable.

Note that in my rush I left out the R5RS authors as well as the
R6RS authors, hoping to give them both more prominent thanks.

We are sorely lacking in citations - the R5RS itself has almost
none outside of the introduction.

The acknowledgments list is also incomplete no doubt with
respect to just people who helped with R7RS.  We'll pay
more careful attention to this before the final draft, but if
you know someone who provided a useful bug report or
constructive comments please email me directly.