Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 1

This goes well beyond updating the acknowledgments.  There is already
a half-story in place as a background -- and that's obviously
completely new text.  In addition, there are zero references to R6RS
inside the text proper -- whatever the number should be, I'd expect it
to be bigger than zero.  Finally, there was significant work on some
aspects that are completely ignored -- at least as far as citations
go.

I've filed a ticket so that we'll be sure to review the acknowledgments and history sections:

  http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/ticket/239