Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 1

50 minutes ago, Alex Shinn wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 1:24 AM, Eli Barzilay <eli@x> wrote:
> > Yesterday, Denis Washington wrote:
> >>
> >> Nice to see my name here! Now I'm finally a historic person. ;)
> >
> > I can't tell if the "acknowledgments" section, and large parts of
> > the preceding "background" are written as a joke, as a
> > very-un-subtle commentary, or as pure flamebait.
>
> The acknowledgments section is incomplete, as it has to be for a
> work in progress.  That and the history were partially updated at
> the last minute because several people had mentioned it was
> completely out of date, but we'll be revising it further before the
> final draft.

This goes well beyond updating the acknowledgments.  There is already
a half-story in place as a background -- and that's obviously
completely new text.  In addition, there are zero references to R6RS
inside the text proper -- whatever the number should be, I'd expect it
to be bigger than zero.  Finally, there was significant work on some
aspects that are completely ignored -- at least as far as citations
go.