[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS 7th draft available
- To: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS 7th draft available
- From: Alan Watson <alan@x>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 01:29:35 -0600
- In-reply-to: <CAMMPzYPZT7XNJpA=QNtHAS_oVpGEhHmr2OtwUKz76x-=GS0Fvw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAMMPzYPZT7XNJpA=QNtHAS_oVpGEhHmr2OtwUKz76x-=GS0Fvw@mail.gmail.com>
This is just an editorial comment. I have no complains about behavior. I'm not sure how you're handling these at this late stage.
The include and include-ci syntax are in §4 "Expressions" and §4.1 "Primitive expression types". However, according to §5.6.1 and §7.1.7 they are not expressions but rather are library declarations. I would suggest they be described in §5.6.1 "Library syntax".
Further, they are described as wrapping the contents of the named source files in a "top-level begin". More precisely, they wrap the contents of the named source files in a "begin library declaration".
Scheme-reports mailing list