Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS 7th draft available

This is just an editorial comment. I have no complains about behavior. I'm not sure how you're handling these at this late stage.

The include and include-ci syntax are in §4 "Expressions" and §4.1 "Primitive expression types". However, according to §5.6.1 and §7.1.7 they are not expressions but rather are library declarations. I would suggest they be described in §5.6.1 "Library syntax".

Further, they are described as wrapping the contents of the named source files in a "top-level begin". More precisely, they wrap the contents of the named source files in a "begin library declaration".

Regards,

Alan