Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS 7th draft available

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Alan Watson <alan@x> wrote:
This is just an editorial comment. I have no complains about behavior. I'm not sure how you're handling these at this late stage.

The include and include-ci syntax are in §4 "Expressions" and §4.1 "Primitive _expression_ types". However, according to §5.6.1 and §7.1.7 they are not expressions but rather are library declarations. I would suggest they be described in §5.6.1 "Library syntax".

There are two different include and include-ci forms,
for use in library declarations and for use as general
macros.