Re: [Scheme-reports] library at file level (was: Ratification vote for R7RS Small)

Per Bothner scripsit:

> Kawa supports something very similar to what I think you're asking for:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Module-classes.html
> However, Kawa has its own syntax and conventions; the plan is
> to propose a design similar in concept to Kawa, but compatible
> with R7RS syntax and concepts.

This is interesting.  I look forward to seeing the SRFI, and perhaps
incorporating it into R7RS-large in place of some of my proposals in
LibraryDeclarationsCowan (which is rather a rag-bag at present).

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan  cowan@x
Arise, you prisoners of Windows / Arise, you slaves of Redmond, Wash,