[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.3.4 characters
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.3.4 characters
- From: John Cowan <cowan@x>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:42:55 -0400
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20110519183021.GQ3745@mercury.ccil.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andy Wingo scripsit:
> When you do sit down again -- and thank you for dealing with all of
> these points, it is appreciated -- just search for #f in the document,
> and do the same thing as is done for it.
The issue is that these strings are supposed to contain \, and I don't know
how to make TeX render a \ except in Scheme mode, which is meant for experts.
The source says "\#xD7FF", which obviously does not work.
Yes, chili in the eye is bad, but so is your John Cowan
ear. However, I would suggest you wash your cowan@x
hands thoroughly before going to the toilet. http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Scheme-reports mailing list