Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.3.4 characters

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> When you do sit down again -- and thank you for dealing with all of
> these points, it is appreciated -- just search for #f in the document,
> and do the same thing as is done for it.

The issue is that these strings are supposed to contain \, and I don't know
how to make TeX render a \ except in Scheme mode, which is meant for experts.
The source says "\#xD7FF", which obviously does not work.

--
Yes, chili in the eye is bad, but so is your    John Cowan
ear.  However, I would suggest you wash your    cowan@x