Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.3.4 characters

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> Typeset the "#xD7FF" and other hexadecimal literals in a fixed-width
> face.

I don't have time ATM to figure out how to make TeX do that.

> In char->integer docs, there is a mention of an integer which is the
> image of a character.  This is not something that makes sense to me.
> Suggestion: use more plain language.

Changed to "value returned by char->integer when applied to that
character".

> The "unicode module" procedures could all be described in one place.
> Unclear whether that's a win or not though, as it is nice to have
> character things in one place.  Still, I suggest it.

See my previous post on this.

> Use "do not" instead of "don't" on page 35 right hand side third
> paragraph.

Picky, picky, picky.  Changed.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x   http://ccil.org/~cowan
Assent may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer