[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS - questions concerning variable definitions and binding constructs
- To: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS - questions concerning variable definitions and binding constructs
- From: ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン <norton@x>
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:08:54 +0900
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <CAMMPzYNLMSe3gPj9X-SeQj4m7Y+AQ2L_MEuomK=PowecKMaDww@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <A1206718-ADEC-4832-B1F5-4DEB1F531428@lovely.email.ne.jp> <CAMMPzYNLMSe3gPj9X-SeQj4m7Y+AQ2L_MEuomK=PowecKMaDww@mail.gmail.com>
On Mar 23, 2013, at 04:11 , Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:27 PM, ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン <norton@x> wrote:
> I have a few questions regarding variable definitions of section 5.3 and binding constructs of section 4.2.2
> 1) There is no explicit mention of mixing defines and define-values in the same body. How is this handled by different Scheme implementations in practice?
> This has been brought up before. define-values is a derived expression
> expanding into a sequence of defines.
Thank you for your comments. Is this true even for internal definitions?
Scheme-reports mailing list