[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Scheme-reports] R7RS - questions concerning variable definitions and binding constructs
- To: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- Subject: [Scheme-reports] R7RS - questions concerning variable definitions and binding constructs
- From: ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン <norton@x>
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:27:05 +0900
I have a few questions regarding variable definitions of section 5.3 and binding constructs of section 4.2.2
1) There is no explicit mention of mixing defines and define-values in the same body. How is this handled by different Scheme implementations in practice?
2) There is no mention of letrec-values (or letrec*-values) as a derived expression. Is there a reason why this has been left out of the specification?
3) As I understand, there is really no difference between the letrec-values and the letrec*-values derived expressions. If you had to choose a name for this derived expression, which of these two names would you choose?
Scheme-reports mailing list