Re: [Scheme-reports] Legacy caar to cddddr

Andre van Tonder scripsit:

> > It's not obvious why this is better than pattern-matching, though.
>
> I thought WG2 had made a preliminary decision to have renaming macros
> (i.e., no syntax-case).

That's right, but we will have pattern-matching/destructuring as well.
In any case, syntax-case may get back on the table.

--
They tried to pierce your heart                 John Cowan
with a Morgul-knife that remains in the         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan