[Scheme-reports] programs and cond-expand

As far as I can tell, there is no way in a program to use cond-expand to
control what libraries get imported. I know that the work around is to
define a library containing the cond-expand and import that library. For
short programs that is less than desirable.

I discovered this as I was writing a driver program for a bunch of tests
that I wrote for my implementation (Foment:
https://code.google.com/p/foment/) of R7RS. I wanted to have one version
that used Foment specific procedures and another portable version so
that I can share the tests.