Re: [Scheme-reports] programs and cond-expand

Michael Montague scripsit:

> As far as I can tell, there is no way in a program to use cond-expand to
> control what libraries get imported.

That appears to be correct.  I consider that an oversight on the WG's part.
Chibi actually supports this, and I would urge you to support it too.

> I discovered this as I was writing a driver program for a bunch of tests
> that I wrote for my implementation (Foment:

I'm glad to hear about this!  I downloaded and built it with VC++ 2010.
I note that even on my Win64 system it is a Win32 program, or at least
claims to be.

> I wanted to have one version that used Foment specific procedures and
> another portable version so that I can share the tests.

Hiding the problem behind a stub library is probably the best work-around.

I would recommend that you grab the (chibi test) library and rewrite
your tests using it.  It's quite portable, and I intend to propose it
for the large language.

--
The Unicode Standard does not encode            John Cowan
idiosyncratic, personal, novel, or private      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan