[Scheme-reports] ratification vote for R7RS

Full name: David Krentzlin

Location: Hamburg (Germany)

Statement of interest: To me lisp and especially scheme is one of the
most beautiful ideas in computer science. Ever since i've discovered
it, it totally blew my mind and changed my way of thinking. It's
elagance, without all the bloat impressed me. That has been almost 8
years ago now. It is my language of choice whenever I actually
have the ability to chose a programming language. My hope is that many more
of our generation and especially of the genaration that follows us can
experience and enjoy the same. I expect scheme to improve but I also
want it to stay true to its roots and core ideas.

I'm a member of the CHICKEN community and have contributed several
extensions. I'm very proud to be part of this nice and skilled bunch. I
believe that the community as it is,  is indeed a consequence of the
language its members use. Though I have not been very active during the
discussion of
R6RS, I want to take this opportunity and raise my voice on how I think
the future of scheme should look like.

Vote: yes