Re: [Scheme-reports] ANN: first draft of R7RS small language available

I believe I agree with Eli completely on this one. The bottom line as I
see it is as follows:

1) Syntax-case isn't more complicated, just more convenient.
2) Implicitly enforces hygiene, and makes hygiene break explicit rather
than the reverse, which, IMO, is a rather important element. The default
should be hygiene, not the other way around.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.