Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on draft 6

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> The format has always been that the prototype specifies the basic
> types, and additional domain restrictions immediately follow as the
> first line of the specification.  This keeps all domain info together,
> so I'm inclined not to diverge from the traditional format here - if
> anyone wants to swap the order we'd need a vote.

Well, if you insist.  This is not a substantive change to Scheme, just
putting the basic purpose of a function before its domain conditions.
But, sigh, ticket #343 filed.

> Of course we should remove redundant domain restrictions already
> implied by the prototype.

That has been done, though some cases may have been overlooked.

--
Samuel Johnson on playing the violin:           John Cowan
"Difficult do you call it, Sir?                 cowan@x