Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on draft 6

Vitaly Magerya writes:

[snip much]

> Finally, in many places where a function is described the report
> first says "it is an error if [...]" and only then describes what
> the function does. Can we reverse this order?

Seconded. From what I remember in the draft that I last read - which
is not the current draft - some of the "it is an error if" statements
could be removed, since the type of the argument is already specified
unobtrusively by the argument name in the entry head.