Re: [Scheme-reports] Overview of R7RS-small

Malcolm Tredinnick scripsit:

> (1) First two sentences of section 10 have a plurality mismatch.

Technically not:  "subset" is singular and so is "is".  However, I
agree that it's not really fluent English style.  We prefer to say "A
number of walls have collapsed" to "A number of walls has collapsed",
even though "number" is a singular noun: semantically, it is the walls
(plural) who are really concerned.  I've changed it to "Datum values
constitute a subset of Scheme objects."

> (2) First sentence of section 13 needs a space in the new word
> "Schemeprograms".

Fixed.

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan@x
SAXParserFactory [is] a hideous, evil monstrosity of a class that should