Re: [Scheme-reports] Overview of R7RS-small

Hi John,

Two small typos that jumped out on an initial read-through:

(1) First two sentences of section 10 have a plurality mismatch. If you're talking about a single subset, then the second sentence should start "This includes". You could alternatively rework the first sentence to refer to the multiple objects -- "are called datum values" -- but it feels a little clunkier.

(2) First sentence of section 13 needs a space in the new word "Schemeprograms".

Regards,
Malcolm