Re: [Scheme-reports] 5.5.1 module syntax

On Fri, 20 May 2011, Andy Wingo wrote:

> On Fri 20 May 2011 04:19, "Aaron W. Hsu" <arcfide@x> writes:
>
>> Yes, this is equivalent. The location of imports has no effect on their
>> importing. The Body elements are concatenated together and evaluated in
>> the context of an environment defined by the sum total of the imports.
>
> I did not see this language in the report.  Suggestion: add it, or point
> me to the language :)

Going even further, the module toplevel is almost not described in the
report at all.  Can we redefine a previously defined identifier?  Can
we shadow an import with a definition?  What is the scope of a module
level macro definition?  Can we intersperse definitions and expressions?
I'm sure I can think of more unanswered questions in the same vein.