Re: [Scheme-reports] inexact->exact and vice versa

Arthur A. Gleckler scripsit:

> By "it," do you mean the <hyperref> change, or something else?  I can't find
> an earlier change to add use of <hyperref> in the repository.

I meant the hyperref change.  In any case, someone should push the PDF to the
wiki after making this change, because there are a bunch of other changes that
aren't there yet but are in the repo.

--
But you, Wormtongue, you have done what you could for your true master.  Some
reward you have earned at least.  Yet Saruman is apt to overlook his bargains.