Re: [Scheme-reports] current-posix-second is a disastrous mistake

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> No, it makes me profoundly unhappy, but at least it's
> a viable solution.
>
> I think providing `current-tai-seconds' is all around a much
> simpler solution.

Implementations that have Posix time but no corrections will have to
return #f from current-tai-seconds at all times, making it useless.
Current-posix-seconds is available in all non-embedded systems in
modern use.

--
What has four pairs of pants, lives             John Cowan
in Philadelphia, and it never rains             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan