[scheme-reports-wg1] Re: Trac Migration Complete

On Saturday, May 12, 2012 6:10:28 PM UTC-4, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

I believe that the migration of the WG Trac service is now complete.  I
had initially thought to migrate the SQLite based databases to ones
based on PostgreSQL, but I have decided not to do this, as performance
seems quite good enough as it is on the new servers.

Notification of new tickets appears to be broken: when I file a ticket, I get this error:

Warning: The ticket has been created, but an error occurred while sending notifications: [Errno 111] Connection refused

The RSS feed is updated, but the email is not sent, so probably you don't have sendmail running locally any more.