[scheme-reports-wg1] Trac Migration Complete

Dear Schemers:

I believe that the migration of the WG Trac service is now complete.  I
had initially thought to migrate the SQLite based databases to ones
based on PostgreSQL, but I have decided not to do this, as performance
seems quite good enough as it is on the new servers.

DNS may still be an issue for some, but it should be a very small number
of people, if any, who see any more DNS issues.

Other than that, the Trac installation received a minor update to
0.12.3. Let me know if anything is amiss! I will be retiring the old
server shortly, which will make it more difficult to grab old files from
backups once the live server is dead.

	Yours truly,

		Aaron W. Hsu

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@x | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.