Re: [Scheme-reports] working group 1 public resources

thanks!

On Mar 15, 2010, at 6:49 AM, Alex Shinn wrote:

This is to announce that working group 1 has convened and
been working for a little over a month now.  Our updated
charter is available at

 http://scheme-reports.org/2009/working-group-1-charter.html

and the mailing list is publicly viewable at

 https://groups.google.com/group/scheme-reports-wg1

You can subscribe to the group freely, although posting is
restricted to working group members only.

On addition to the mailing list, we are organizing our
efforts with Trac, accessible at

 http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki

pending moving the domain name to scheme-reports.org.  This
includes tickets for anything we want to change from R5RS,
discussions of issues, and proposals.  We're still getting
started so there isn't much material available yet.

If you want to comment on the process or make suggestions
you should send mail to this list
(scheme-reports@x) which members of the
working group will be reading.

-- Alex