Re: [Scheme-reports] [r6rs-discuss] Scheme pattern matching & R*RS

On 12/14/2010 09:57 AM, Peter Kourzanov wrote:
>>> If we did this, we should also allow GREEK SMALL LETTER LAMBDA.  In fact,
>>> it would be preferable, I think, as it has a standard HTML escape:λ
>>

> In my Emacs v23 (Ubuntu Linux), this letter resolved to "l" (as did the
> *LAMDA version), not something like 𝝺 .

Ctrl-x 8 Enter followed by GREEK SMALL LETTER LAMDA (or LAMBDA) works
fine for me.

This is Emacs 23.2.1 on Fedora 14.

Perhaps you don't have suitable fonts?  (I haven't explicitly
installed any fonts - just what came with the system.)
--
	--Per Bothner
per@x   http://per.bothner.com/