[Scheme-reports] Date and time arithmetic library proposal for R7RS large Scheme

WG2 has decided to include a date-time arithmetic library in R7RS
large Scheme, and I just finished writing up an API proposal for one.
I decided to go for thorough rather than simple this time, and so I'm
soliciting comments on it from sources outside WG2.  The writeup is at
http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/TimeAdvancedCowan .  Please use Reply
All for your comments.  Thanks.

--
John Cowan   <cowan@x>   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
One time I called in to the central system and started working on a big