Re: [Scheme-reports] [r6rs-discuss] Scheme pattern matching: the case for (case)

Bigloo isn't even trying to be an implementation of Scheme.

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:
Eli Barzilay scripsit:

> Is there really any implementation where
>
>   (let ((eqv? #f)) (case 1 ((1) 1)))
>
> throws an error?  (I don't know of any, but if there is one, it should
> be a case for a bug report rather than something to draw conclusions
> from.)

Yes: Bigloo, STklos, and Scheme 9 all have this problem.  Racket, Gauche,
MIT, Gambit, Chicken, Scheme48/scsh, Guile, Kawa, SISC, Chibi, Chez,
SCM, Ikarus, Larceny, Ypsilon, Mosh, and SSCM do not.

--
John Cowan                              <cowan@x>
           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan