Re: [r6rs-discuss] [Scheme-reports] Date and time arithmetic library proposal for R7RS large Scheme

Thomas Bushnell, BSG scripsit:

> I think it's confusing to call this "century", since it's one off from
> the ordinal number of the century. Perhaps "hundreds" or something
> that is more digity sounding?

The term is ISO's, as is the chronology.

In any case, languages differ: in Italian the 15th century is called
the Quattrocento, and even in English we can say "the 1400s".