Re: [Scheme-reports] [scheme-reports-wg2] Re: EQV? on numbers should be based on operational equivalence

Emmanuel Medernach scripsit:

> About signaling NaNs, do we have to specify that the payload should be part
> of the exception signaled ?

The behavior of signaling NaNs is entirely system-dependent: they can kill
the process in a low-level C library, about which we can do nothing, or they
may not raise an exception it all, about which we can also do nothing.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x  http://ccil.org/~cowan
Linguistics is arguably the most hotly contested property in the academic