[Scheme-reports] Seeking review of sets and hash tables proposals

I'm writing this as an individual contributor to WG2 and the Scheme
community, not as the chair of WG2.

I would like to ask people to review and send criticisms of two
proto-SRFIs that I intend to propose for R7RS-large.  These will both
become SRFIs (the first is submitted already, the second will be soon)
and then will be voted on by the WG after SRFI finalization.  The more
early commentary from the community the better.

The first is on sets, bags, integer sets, and enumeration
sets.  The current editor's draft is in SRFI format at
<http://ccil.org/~cowan/temp/srfi-sets.html>.  Send feedback to either
list or directly to me.

The second is on intermediate hash tables -- "intermediate"
because it does not yet give a serious account of weak hash
tables, a WG2 goal.  The current editor's draft is on the wiki at
<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/HashTablesCowan>.

Send feedback to either list or directly to me.

--
John Cowan
        cowan@x