Re: [Scheme-reports] [scheme-reports-wg1] draft 5 available

You can also find on the wiki an "ebook" pdf formatted for
smaller screens (looks OK on my kindle) and a "diff" pdf
which is an attempt to show the differences between R5RS
and R7RS inline in the document.  These are both unofficial
versions for your convenience - the formatting may be
broken in places (especially the diff version).

The ebook version is such a great idea!  It's even easily readable on my phone's small screen.  Thanks for putting that together.