[Scheme-reports] draft 5 available

The fifth draft containing many changes from user feedback and
the fourth ballot is now available:

  http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/r7rs-draft-5.pdf

This is the draft we'll use for the formal comments period before
making a final draft.

You can also find on the wiki an "ebook" pdf formatted for
smaller screens (looks OK on my kindle) and a "diff" pdf
which is an attempt to show the differences between R5RS
and R7RS inline in the document.  These are both unofficial
versions for your convenience - the formatting may be
broken in places (especially the diff version).