Re: [Scheme-reports] eq? and eqv? for records

Many people want different extensions to records,
notably the ability to create opaque and/or immutable
records, as well as inheritance, etc.  We left both such
extensions and `equal?' semantics on records up to
the large language, and so were conservative in what
we specified in the small language for `eqv?'.

So R7RS does not guaranty that the following will always return #f:

(define-record-type :identifier (identifier) identifier?)
(eq? (identifier) (identifier))

In order to be sure I have to add a dontcare slot with a dontcare value?