Re: [Scheme-reports] DELAY AND FORCE

I knew that I was not able to correctly implement DELAY and FORCE
without running into problems; I didn't realize these problems
were pervasive problems with the primitives, I just thought that
I was missing some insight into methods.

What I could and did implement without running into problems was
lazy and eager functions as opposed to delayed and forced versus
eager evaluations. But the semantics of mixing calls to lazy and
eager functions can be confusing, especially when the functions
are evaluated in the course of expanding macros.

				Bear