Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.11 Exceptions

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Aaron W. Hsu <arcfide@x> wrote:
On Sun, 2013-01-06 at 11:43 +0100, Andy Wingo wrote:
> I have two problems with it.  One is that very few Schemers have used
> it.  I asked on this list once who had used it, and no one replied in
> the affirmative.  Therefore it is not "core" enough to go into a
> "small" r7rs.

I must object to this. Firstly, I use raise-continuable all the time in
various things that I do, and most of the exception systems that I have
seen in Scheme have some equivalent form to this form. Moreover, the
distinction between raise and raise-continuable is one that I have found
useful in practice.

I agree.