Re: [Scheme-reports] I/O redux

Vincent Manis scripsit:

> >> I would also put in a weak suggestion for CONSOLE-INPUT-PORT and
> >> CONSOLE-OUTPUT-PORT,

It would make a lot of sense if WG2 were going to provide a curses
package, but that option was voted down 0-7 (with 1 vote to postpone it
to a later WG).

> There are three CURRENT-xxx-PORT procedures but only two
> WITH-xxx-TO-FILE procedures. That's why I think WITH-ERROR-TO-FILE
> should be provided.

Okay, okay, ticket filed (especially since I was the one who proposed
string-map and all that).

--
John Cowan  cowan@x  http://ccil.org/~cowan
If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing