Re: [Scheme-reports] More NaN and Infsanity

Peter Bex scripsit:

> If fast is best, then (> 1.0 +nan.0 'some-symbol) should return #f.
> Currently, that's exactly what Chicken does and I consider it slightly
> broken but probably not important enough to fix.

That runs afoul of the R5RS requirement that < and friends be transitive,
which means that (> a b c) should always return the same as (> a c).
Still, I see it as no big deal, since (> 1.0 'symbol) is in "is an error"
territory anyway.

--
John Cowan    cowan@x    http://ccil.org/~cowan
If a traveler were informed that such a man [as Lord John Russell] was