[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Scheme-reports] Ratification vote for R7RS-small
- To: scheme-reports@x
- Subject: [Scheme-reports] Ratification vote for R7RS-small
- From: Christian Stigen Larsen <csl@x>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 11:04:46 +0200
Full name: Christian Stigen Larsen
Location: Sandnes, Norway
Statement of interest:
I am the author of Mickey Scheme: An incomplete, slow and bug-ridden
interpreter written from scratch --- but mature enough to be usable.
Its current goals are to
* provide a correct and complete implementation of R7RS-small
* emphasize implementation simplicity and clarity, and
* be a powerful platform for language experimentation.
During this process I have also contributed with trivial bug-reports and
suggestions on the mailing list.
My stake in the ratification process should therefore be clear.
I specifically chose to target R7RS-small because of its promise to be of
I think WG1 have succeeded in doing so.
The resulting document is clear, concise and offers a healthy amount of
I also think it's powerful enough as a basis for R7RS-large.
Christian Stigen Larsen
Scheme-reports mailing list