Re: [Scheme-reports] Appeal for review help with R7RS draft 4

I've just finished a detailed review of all the changes since 31 Aug, when I last did a review, and compared all the changes against the ratified ballot items.  I've committed some small fixes and improvements.

One thing I realized was missing, but don't know how to fix, is hyperlinks on index entries.  In the rest of the document, citations are hyperlinks, which is super convenient.  However, the index doesn't have them.  Does anyone know how to add them?

I tried to review the list of remaining tickets, but many of them that seem to be finished are in status "writing."  Do we have a master list somewhere that's up to date?

It looks like ballot item/ticket #244, 'Extended "Overview of Scheme" chapter', is the one ballot item remaining to be done.  Should we just copy section 1 from R6RS and edit it to bring it up to date, or should we extract the core of it but leave a lot out, or should we write something from scratch?

The document is really shaping up!