Re: [Scheme-reports] auxiliary syntax

Peter Bex scripsit:

> This looks interesting, but will require some more experimentation
> before being generally acceptable, I think.  I'm wary of things like
> this, as it seems a lot like the unholy idea that all DSSSL-style
> keywords must be bound.

Apropos that, you might want to look at KeywordArgumentsArcfide, which
requires keywords (not DSSSL keywords, but colon-ized keywords) to be
bound.  The nice feature is that it's pure R5RS + records.

--
They tried to pierce your heart                 John Cowan
with a Morgul-knife that remains in the         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan