Re: [Scheme-reports] inconsistent use of \| escape

Scripsi:

> I think the only thing we can do in the errata is to point out the
> contradiction and say that implementers will have to decide on their
> own whether to support \| in strings or not.

I do wish the WG had known about the errata page at
http://cs.au.dk/~hosc/11-1/sR5.pdf (last page) while we were working!
It talks about the broken formal semantics of call/cc (fixed, I think),
the non-existence of the `port?` predicate (we made it exist, as did
R6RS), and the appearance in the formal grammar that the standard
syntactic keywords are immutable (more or less fixed).

--
A witness cannot give evidence of his           John Cowan
age unless he can remember being born.          cowan@x