Re: [Scheme-reports] libraries, cond-expand, begin, and expressions vs definitions

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> Secondly, and more gravely, it seems that the `begin' expression of the
> `define-library' language can contains "commands or definitions"
> (5.6.1).  What is a "command"?  I will assume you mean "library
> declaration", as mentioned later in the section.

"Command" is now defined in 1.3.5 as a procedure that does not return
useful values to its continuation.

--
Is not a patron, my Lord [Chesterfield],        John Cowan
one who looks with unconcern on a man           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan