Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on draft 6

Vertical space around <thing1> is 2x as big as space between
the next two paragraphs, which in it's turn is 2x as big as space
between paragraphs on the left. I find that strange and inconsistent.

Anyway, my aim is to inform you.

Oh, wow, I'm sorry.  I was only looking at the current draft, with more recent edits, not the official PDF for draft 6.  You're absolutely right that the whitespace is out of control there.  I'm not sure what happened, but it's no longer anything like that.  I'll keep my eyes open for any future such problems.

Thanks for reporting this.