[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on draft 6
- To: "Arthur A. Gleckler" <scheme@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on draft 6
- From: Vitaly Magerya <vmagerya@x>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:33:21 +0200
- Cc: John Cowan <cowan@x>, scheme-reports@x
- In-reply-to: <CALnw4LK1gOfV0UyoNuco=h02zp4xjo7H-1C9689FdOfQK_cpSg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAL409KxSN9DoAaDSi14g=-_G22QzKfqOymb=7UtfU-nu5-LOvg@mail.gmail.com> <20120219223845.GA14443@mercury.ccil.org> <CALnw4LK1gOfV0UyoNuco=h02zp4xjo7H-1C9689FdOfQK_cpSg@mail.gmail.com>
Arthur A. Gleckler wrote:
>>> Page 6, section 1.3.3: vertical spaces between paragraphs are much
>>> larger here than in any other place of the report; why is that?
>> I have no idea.
> They don't look larger to me. Note that that section is where the standard
> templates used to define identifiers throughout the report are themselves
> defined, and they are set off from paragraphs rather than being included in
> them so that it's clear that they aren't ordinary paragraphs. But
> inter-paragraph space looks the same.
Vertical space around <thing1> is 2x as big as space between
the next two paragraphs, which in it's turn is 2x as big as space
between paragraphs on the left. I find that strange and inconsistent.
Anyway, my aim is to inform you.
Scheme-reports mailing list