Re: [Scheme-reports] extension of voting period

will@x scripsit:

> To correct that, and to compensate for the confusion caused by my mistake,
> voting will be extended until Monday, 20 May 2013 lies in the past everywhere
> on earth.

The latest time zone on Earth at present is UTC-12:00, which is in
force in the part of the Pacific Ocean between 180° and 172°30′ west
longitude and on certain uninhabited islands such as Baker and Howland
Islands.  No inhabited islands are part of the time zone.  However, for
the avoidance of doubt, and for the benefit of Schemers aboard ships,
votes will be accepted until noon on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Coordinated
Universal Time.

--
John Cowan   cowan@x  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is