Re: [Scheme-reports] extension of voting period

John Cowan added this clarification to my announcement of the extension:

> will@x scripsit:
>
> > To correct that, and to compensate for the confusion caused by my mistake,
> > voting will be extended until Monday, 20 May 2013 lies in the past everywhere
> > on earth.
>
> The latest time zone on Earth at present is UTC-12:00, which is in
> force in the part of the Pacific Ocean between 180° and 172°30′ west
> longitude and on certain uninhabited islands such as Baker and Howland
> Islands.  No inhabited islands are part of the time zone.  However, for
> the avoidance of doubt, and for the benefit of Schemers aboard ships,
> votes will be accepted until noon on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Coordinated
> Universal Time.

Members of the Steering Committee might want to read my entire post,
because I took the liberty of emphasizing what this vote is about and
explaining what the Steering Committee's options will be after voting
is complete.  See

    http://lists.scheme-reports.org/pipermail/scheme-reports/2013-May/003401.html

Will