Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal Comment: delimiting #!fold-case and #!no-fold-case

Richard Kelsey scripsit:

Formal comment ticket #421 filed.  Ballot ticket #422 filed for the
substantive issue; I have proposed to make whitespace terminate a
case-folding comment rather than either `!` or `!#`.

The formal comment ticket will be closed and a formal response sent
when the WG votes.  The ballot ticket will be closed at the same time
if the WG votes to do nothing.  If the WG votes to change the draft,
it will be closed after the draft is changed.

--
I am expressing my opinion.  When my            John Cowan
honorable and gallant friend is called,         cowan@x